Cisco ASA 5520 Adaptive Security Appliance
ASA 5520 Adaptive Security Appliance is purpose-built solutions that combine best-in-class security and VPN services with an innovative, extensible services architecture. Designed as a core component of the Cisco Self-Defending Network, the Cisco ASA 5520 provides proactive threat defense that stops attacks before they spread through the network, controls network activity and application traffic, and delivers flexible VPN connectivity. The result is a powerful multifunction network security appliance family that provides the security breadth and depth for protecting home office, branch office, small and medium-sized business, enterprise, and data center networks while reducing the overall deployment and operations costs and complexities associated with providing this new level of security.
- Stop intrusions to provide businesses with the essential network security with this firewall appliance that also supports Antivirus firewall protection
- Protect your data from hackers and intruders by using DES Encryption algorithm that uses a 56-bit key and the block cipher method
- Easily create a secure network to connect your servers and workstations with this 5 ports Firewall
- Up to 10x faster than the standard Ethernet connectivity and provides high-performance
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation