Cisco Catalyst 3560G-24PS PoE Switch
The Cisco Catalyst 3560G-24PS PoE Switch is a fixed-configuration, enterprise-class switch that includes IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality in Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet configurations. The Cisco Catalyst 3560G-24PS PoE Switch is an ideal access layer switch for small enterprise LAN access or branch-office environments, combining both 10/100/1000 and PoE configurations for maximum productivity and investment protection while enabling the deployment of new applications such as IP telephony, wireless access, video surveillance, building management systems, and remote video kiosks. Customers can deploy networkwide intelligent services-such as advanced quality of service (QoS), rate limiting, access control lists (ACLs), multicast management, and high-performance IP routing-while maintaining the simplicity of traditional LAN switching. Available for the Cisco Catalyst 3560G-24PS PoE Switch at no charge, the Cisco Network Assistant is a centralized management application that simplifies the administration tasks for Cisco switches, routers, and wireless access points. Cisco Network Assistant provides configuration wizards that greatly simplify the implementation of converged networks and intelligent network services.
- Features 24 networking ports to establish large network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Useful for the multi-tenant unit and multi-business unit with Layer 4 traffic classifiers and bandwidth limit
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage