Cisco SFE2010 Ethernet Switch
The Cisco SFE2010 48-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch allows you to expand your network securely. Web-based configuration of the switch is secured using SSL.
The Cisco SFE2010 is optimized for maximum system availability, with fully redundant stacking, and dual images for resilient firmware upgrades. The switch helps secure the network through IEEE 802.1Q VLANs, IEEE 802.1X port authentication, access control lists (ACLs), denial-of-service (DoS) prevention, and MAC-based filtering. The enhanced quality of service (QoS) and traffic-management features help ensure clear and reliable voice and video communications.
- Features 48 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation